Para español, haga clic aquí
Effective Date: July 10, 2023
1. Information Collected
We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms, when you email us your details, and every time you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site including details of payment cards used.
In addition, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website.
2. Use of Personal Information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Conducting market research surveys
- Running competitions
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer
We will only disclose personal information to business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
4. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information about the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information over the past 12 months, and ask that we provide you with the following:
- Categories of and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which we collect personal information.
- Purposes for collecting, using, or selling personal information.
- Categories of third parties with which we share personal information.
- Categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
If you want to request the above information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information depends on the information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
We will normally collect personal information from you where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you are from the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- Access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Internet-Based Transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal data in this way.
8. Contacting Us
In the event of any queries or complaints about our use of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Fire Team LLC – All rights reserved.